“Great food - mediocre service.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Boston
“Great food - mediocre service.”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

The food at Sal's is great. 5 of us went for an early dinner and everyone's dish was perfect. The service was just ok. The host wasn't sure which tables were reserved for people with reservations and which weren't. After standing in the doorway for 10 minutes he sat us at a table which was too small for a party our size, but the wait would of been too long. When we were leaving 1.5 hours later, the tables he told us were reserved were still vacant!

• Visited December 2012

Greenacres, Florida
“Their speacialty......Burnt Pizza!!!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I loved Sal's Ristorante while I was in Virginia and the realized we have them here where I lived. We went out to celebrate my sons b-day with the fam and 2 small children, a party of 6. I was extremely dissapointed when the food arrived. It was incorrect but, the staff noticed and rectified it immediately before I even said anything, (that was a plus). However, the pizza was burnt, all three of them. My baby boy had ordered chicken fingers and fries and got them at the end of our meal. We had appetizers & our pizzas and he still was waiting. He had to eat Pizza....lol and take chicken & fries home. The cesar salad was presented in a bread bowl which was very cute and delicious. I would try another location since we have a few nearby. Staff was very nice and friendly. The place was a little run down and very small.

• Visited September 2012
Florida
“Whitworth Farms location on Hagen Ranch Rd location is nice”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Try the California grilled chicken salad. It comes in a bread bowl with marinated chicken. It's delicious! The marinade is really good.

• Visited July 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Good Value”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Sal's is a neighborhood restaurant. The food is very good, and the service is impeccable.

Visited February 2012
Lake Worth, Florida
“Go for the lunch special”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The food is decent here. The lunch special is cheap. The dinner is expensive, so I can't imagine not sticking with lunch. The dinner is not thaaaat great.

Visited January 2012