“Food vs atmosphere”

Ranked #4 of 324 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have been eating at Hurricane Alley off and on for
about 6 1/2 years Currently we are going twice a week.
It is a more than casual atmosphere
and a pleasant outside seating area.The seating outside
is always active and their is an ample awning to keep
rain off customers. Inside the bar is active and vocal.
Some inside seats are comfortable and some are
for the young at heart and body.
Now for food: I enjoy their salads, always fresh,salmon
..no blood line,tuna salad cold pasta mix.
My husband enjoys the shrimp caesar salad
and steak.caesar salad. Their hamburgers are
enjoyed on and on. Their specials of the night start at about 5.
Now to prices. Some items are on the fair $ side
where some for a non white tablecloth are a bit on the $$$ side.
Basically, the owner. she, always has it well put together.

1  Thank sydmax

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

stopped into the alley after a long drive down a1a had some bloody Mary's and fish dip. The fish dip here is fresh daily from their boat The Sea Mist that goes out every morning. Super delicious food and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Was in Boynton Beach for the Pirate Fest, Fun Time. It was time to sit and relax and have some refreshments. Our service was good, it looks like a fun place. We stayed and had dinner. I had mild wings they were good was more like medium but still good, my husband had Captain Blacken chicken and enjoyed also. Plenty of food you should not go hungry. Even my wings came with fries along with celery and bluecheese. We will go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Always curious and on recommendation we gave this joint a shot at lunch one day. I am sorry to say I was rather disappointed with the quality, size of portions and service at this establishment. The server seemed to care less, the food was average at best and my overall impression of this "joint" was I will not be coming back. Sorry Guys.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We have been regular visitors at the Alley for several years. The food is consistent and we always enjoy ourselves. I cannot eat wheat products and have difficulty with most burgers. I decided to give their Costa Rican a try without bread. The burger was flavorful with bacon, sauce, and fried egg on top. I didn't even miss the bread. It was cooked perfectly. Fries were plentiful. Everyone in party enjoyed their meals, grilled cheese is served on fresh bread, peel and eat shrimp large and well seasoned. Beer is cold and reasonably priced. A must visit each time we go to FL.