“Good almost overy time but once...”
Review of Hurricane Alley

Hurricane Alley
Ranked #4 of 323 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 21 November 2013

It is a Bar that serves food, so the atmosphere is rustic and kitchy. They have delicious seafood (Fish and Chips, Fried Shrimp, Fish Dip, and Seafood Bisque are all tried and true). It is one of our favorite local places for certain. Only one time that it was a bit off(or it would get a 5)...
We were out and about all day and had missed lunch. We were too hungry to wait for our regular dinner time, so we stopped by just after Happy Hour started. We easily got a table and I asked what the Happy Hour was. The waitress had no idea(and told us the wrong things, so we paid for items that were not a part of Happy Hour). We were waiting a while in between things. And the regular awesome cook must have not showed up yet, because my fish was a bit undercooked...
Tip: Get Happy Hour at the Bar(so there is no confusion) and try to hold out to eat until it starts to pick up a bit!

1  Thank mgdbythesea

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have been eating at Hurricane Alley off and on for
about 6 1/2 years Currently we are going twice a week.
It is a more than casual atmosphere
and a pleasant outside seating area.The seating outside
is always active and their is an ample awning to keep
rain off customers. Inside the bar is active and vocal.
Some inside seats are comfortable and some are
for the young at heart and body.
Now for food: I enjoy their salads, always fresh,salmon
..no blood line,tuna salad cold pasta mix.
My husband enjoys the shrimp caesar salad
and steak.caesar salad. Their hamburgers are
enjoyed on and on. Their specials of the night start at about 5.
Now to prices. Some items are on the fair $ side
where some for a non white tablecloth are a bit on the $$$ side.
Basically, the owner. she, always has it well put together.

1  Thank sydmax
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

stopped into the alley after a long drive down a1a had some bloody Mary's and fish dip. The fish dip here is fresh daily from their boat The Sea Mist that goes out every morning. Super delicious food and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Was in Boynton Beach for the Pirate Fest, Fun Time. It was time to sit and relax and have some refreshments. Our service was good, it looks like a fun place. We stayed and had dinner. I had mild wings they were good was more like medium but still good, my husband had Captain Blacken chicken and enjoyed also. Plenty of food you should not go hungry. Even my wings came with fries along with celery and bluecheese. We will go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Always curious and on recommendation we gave this joint a shot at lunch one day. I am sorry to say I was rather disappointed with the quality, size of portions and service at this establishment. The server seemed to care less, the food was average at best and my overall impression of this "joint" was I will not be coming back. Sorry Guys.