“It's all in the beans!!!”

Restore Coffee Roasters
Description: Remarkable Cafe with spectacular coffee. We roast our own coffee. Choose the dark roast Esperanza, medium-roast LaCasa or medium-light roast Bella. We offer great pastries, sweets and treats. Great espresso, lattes, frappes and smoothies as well. All nonprofit as earnings go to humanitarian, health, children, after-school care, orphanages and projects around the world.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

If you are in the area make sure you stop by and grab a cup of coffee or tea. The staff are very hospitable and knowledgeable. The service is impeccable and the coffee is extraordinary. I personally love Dark Roasts and they have the best.

2  Thank ronykjoseph

Reviewed 23 June 2014

As a major Starbucks fan I have to say Restore is better. Amazing coffee with amazing staff! I was actually debating on whether this new coffee shop could win me over and they did. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Ask a question and its answered instead of I don't know. Great place to meet friends for a mind break.

2  Thank elife325
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I met my client to review his contract to sell his home over a cup of Restore Coffee. We talked, sipped, relaxed & signed his contract. Thanks Restore for taking off the edge. I'll be back.

2  Thank Harvey K
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was shocked by how friendly and hospitable these co workers are. The coffee is so smooth, and they are very informational about there product with knowledge and the correct way to brew.

2  Thank Crystal S