“Comfortable, convenient to the I-95”

The Inn At Boynton Beach
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Boynton Beach
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. Good breakfast with healthy choices in a bright, airy room. Lovely rooms. Very nice outdoor pool, grounds and exercise room. Very close to the I-95. Helpful front desk and good housekeeping staff and standards. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is an old Holiday Inn express taken over by an independent group and undergoing renovation. Stayed there for the better part of a week.

The good news its cheap and has the amenities you'd expect in a 2 to 3 star hotel (business center, exercise room, free breakfast, pool, etc.)

The bad is the housekeeping is NOT quite adequate. Examples: some days a hand towel some days not, a used tissue between the bed and night stand was there from the time I checked in until I got tired of seeing it, floor of bath marginally clean, etc.

If you book this hotel don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

If you book this hotel then don't expect much, the staff is unprofessional. The hotel is doing some remodeling which is not the problem, the staff doesn't work well together making things fall between the cracks. During my stay I don't think I saw the management staff once or if I did I won't have known it from what I observed. Not a hotel I would choose!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Clean hotel with good customer service. I have stayed there twice, in June for my birthday and in October for Halloween, and have had no problems. I do wish they had some type of breakfast though. The location is ok, the entrance kinda sneaks up on you and its a very quick turn. It is very common to see large semi trucks in the parking lot.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Not a fancy hotel, but very reasonably priced. Would stay there again. Since I had my 3 year old grandson with me, I asked if there was a refrigerator and microwave. Front desk clerk wasn't sure if there was one in that room, due to a shortage of refrigerators, but said if not, they would find me one. Cleaning personnel were very efficient and friendly also.

Room Tip: I had no smoking. Overlooked the pool and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Rooms were nice. Inn. Being remodeled and new cable and internet being installed. Internet was spotty at best due to the renovations. Inn staff not sure of what changes were going on with the cable channels and Internet. Most staff tried to be helpful. We mainly came back to the room at the end of the day.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James V
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Very much enjoyed the 4 night stay. My buddy and I were there on a dive trip, visiting from AZ. Your hotel is well situated between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, both of our dive destinations. Very convenient.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Elevators were always prompt and available.
The continental breakfast could use some serious help, but the fact that it's free, can't complain too much.
Would recommend to friends, and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
#2 of 14 in Boynton Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95

Been to The Inn At Boynton Beach? Share your experiences!