“Great house, perfect for us”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bathroom Master bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Welcome to your Waterfront Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Elena Ele...
“Great house, perfect for us”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Although I had a last minute hospitalization and was unable to make the trip, my mother and two sisters went to a family event and stayed in Jessica’s house. She was easy to deal with and very accommodating. My mom and sisters were very comfortable, found the house clean and conveniently located. My sister took me on a FaceTime “tour” through the house, and it looked great. Thanks so much Jessica!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing