“Great ice cream”

Joe's Eats and Sweets
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Making homemade ice cream since 1990. You will find the largest selection of flavors as will as the largest variety of items. Gluten free, sugar free, fat free, lactose free, homemade fudge, Jelly Bellys, chocolate bananas and cakes.
England, United Kingdom
“Great ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Joes eats and sweets after playing the adventure golf. The outside of the building does not look the best but the ice cream is great. We would definitely go back.

Visited August 2014

Deerfield, Illinois
“Allergy Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My son is nut allergic; they opened a brand new container of mint chocolate chip ice cream to scoop his cone and also used a clean, unused scoop. Not only were these efforts super impressive but when he licked the cone a few times and it fell out of the cone (he's 7 yrs old) they made him another one at no charge! I was so grateful for their treatment of his nut allergy and my cone of pistachio and peanut butter chocolate was fantastic! I'm giving it 4 stars b/c it felt like the store could be cleaner but the ice cream was delicious.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Noeller67
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good ice cream, cleaner this year!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We returned on our current trip after enjoying it last year. Ice cream, sundaes and soft serve were all good. The wait was about 10 minutes. Parking was at a premium and I wondered why they had a guy with a golf club sitting in a chair in the parking area. The place was much cleaner this year than last. We would return.

Visited July 2014
“Ice Cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

It was yummy! Huge selection of flavors. We will go again. It was very busy but they got you through the line quickly. Three ice creams $22.

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“Missed the mark”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I made my husband drive back one night after dinner just so I could say I tried it. But we all kinda regretted it. I did the peanut and fluff Sunday and it was good but the ice cream was kinda grainy almost like freezer burn. My husband had a strawberry shake and the cup wasn't even half full he did say it was good though. My sister in law had the mint Sunday. It was disgusting. It tasted like Bianca was poured over her ice cream. I felt so bad that I made everyone try it. We won't be going back.