The hotel was very nice...I won't say excellent, but if you're going to spend time right on the beach,
this place fits the bill nicely. The pool is enclosed in a courtyard and is open to the sun/sky.
There were plenty of lounge chairs to relax on outside on the beach. There are BBQ grills on the patio along with several tables and chairs. The place had a more relaxed attitude as is common at beach properties. Several nice restaurants nearby, including Sharky's which happened to be across the street. We ate there and had a great meal and a very nice waiter taking care of us.
All in all, we loved the whole Island and enjoyed staying there. We'd go back again and would stay at the same hotel. Our room had a kitchenette and was small but I didn't go there to cook. It had a bedroom and two bathrooms, plus the king sized bed in the living room.
I thought since the pool might be noisy at night, but at 10pm it was always quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront property on beautiful Anna Maria Island - Sunsets, Surf and Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Anna Maria Island Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Island Dream Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Anna Maria Island Dream Inn Bradenton Beach, Florida