My boyfriend and I flew into Orlando from Detroit and spent two days at Universal, but wanted more of a relaxing vacation, which is exactly what Tradewinds gave us. I had been to the island many times before, but this was his first time and I wanted him to have the perfect island experience, which is why I chose Tradewinds. I had been to other hotels on the island, but none of them felt quite as authentic as Tradewinds. The cottages are clean, spacious (even the smallest ones), comfortable, and welcoming. The location is perfect, situated with the Gulf on one side and the bay on the other. The fishing docks here are the best in Bradenton. A short walk to The Beachhouse restaurant, pier, and docks. The trolley will take you anywhere you want to go on the island and stops are numerous. The pool was clean the whole time we were there and there were always more than enough lounge chairs for everyone. Plus side: they have lounge chairs on the beach, so if you're flying you don't have to bring your own. There is also jet ski, kayak, and catamaran rentals right beside Tradewinds' beach. The staff at the hotel are friendly, professional, and helpful. If you're looking for a relaxing, laid-back vacation with perfect sunsets, Tradewinds is the perfect hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida