We booked an extended stay at Tradewinds on Bradenton Beach by finding this resort on Bringfido.com. We were looking for a nice, clean, convenient place to stay that accepted large dogs. After reading raving reviews about their amenities, we booked our vacation in the North Cottages. For a 1 bedroom, it is quite roomy & the walk-in closet is great to hide/store luggage, etc. Our main concern was safety, cleanliness & a nice comfy bed-all were A+++! There was even room for a large dog kennel in the bedroom, since one dog prefers her kennel. The TV in the bedroom was a pleasant surprise; I even brought my ROKU & hooked it up in the bedroom to play our Netflix subscription. The wireless internet was great, the free laundry facilities were both convenient & affordable (free). We brought our bicycles & were so glad we did; be sure to check out the Robinson Nature Preserve. There is so much to do and see on this island, and Tradewinds Resort is right in the middle of everything! Thank you Tradewinds! See you next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HRS, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida