Booked for 2 weeks because of high reviews. Arrived and were very disappointed. Rust all over stove and refrigerator, air conditioner spewing out black dirt, spare bedding smelled terrible. Unit not very clean. North cottages seem a little better, South cottages not so good. In dire need of total refurbish. Management did try to address the issues as best they could. There are many better choices for less money....look around before booking. We did and will stay for one month next year in a different location. Anna Maria Island is a wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida