Husband & I stayed here just prior to Christmas Day and mid-February 2014 and as usual, LOVED IT!!! Our units were extremely clean and well appointed. Totally comfortable, bright and airy. We've stayed at Tradewinds numerous times and have ALWAYS had a wonderful time. Management is most accommodating and gracious. We recommend Tradewinds to all who want a relaxed vacation at a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida