This cottaqe-like resort was very nice because it was very homey. The resort has about 30 1 bedroom, kitchen/living room cottages arranged along a street with a heated pool at the end over lodking the Sound. Many of the people who rent these units have been coming back for years which points up the quality of the resort. We enjoy meeting these returnees which adds to the enjoyment of out stay, 2015 will be our 3rd vacation there and we plan to stay for 5 weeks. We cam highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida