We absolutely love to stay here. Very laid back; so quiet and peaceful. The cottages are extra nice and the staff very friendly. The flowers were beautiful on the grounds. Being situated between the ocean and bay made it extra nice too. Beach chairs and towels were furnished for you by Tradewinds so less packing. There were spectacular views of sunsets. We stayed for 2 weeks this year in February and we will be back. We would recommend this to anyone who wants to get away from the cold weather in the dead of winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida