A small well kept quiet resort. Loved the separate bedroom and fully equipped kitchen. It was neatly tucked between larger complexes. Gulf was right across the beach and at other side of resort was a small heated pool; overlooking Sarasota Bay. Enjoyed high speed internet. Would have liked larger TV and an additional TV in the bedroom. Great value for the money. I would think the resort would be best suited for 50+. We did not see or hear any children which was fine with us. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida