Our stay at the Trade Winds Resort on Anna Maria Island has been delightful. Our view from our porch is delightful. The great blue heron that greated us on the nearby dock this morning was an unexpected treat. The near-by heated pool is warm and inviting. Our adventures at the Mote Aquarium, the St. Armands Center, and near-by Bean Point have added to the realxing days we have spent on Anna Maria Island. We loved the varieties of casual dining in the area and look forward to another visit to the Trade Winds Resort in the future. The staff has been very friendly and accomodating. We could have not found a better spot for the respite from the cold NYS winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private street of dreams in a charming old Florida beach resort. quaint Tradewinds Beach Resort, which shares the sweeping Tortuga beach, is quaint with pastel cottages that end at a fishing dock and a heated pool right on Sarasota Bay. We are pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tradewinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Tradewinds Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida