“I didn't want to leave”

Aluna Wellness Center & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Aluna Wellness Center and Spa in Bradenton Beach on the lovely Anna Maria Island is an eco-friendly holistic center offering massage, organic skincare, acupuncture, and wellness treatments. The center boasts four treatment rooms, a relaxation and meditation room and a lovely zen garden located directly across from the beach. Aluna Wellness brings together authentic ancient healing traditions from around the world with contemporary therapies to nurture your whole being. We offer a wide variety of holistic therapies including: acupuncture, massage, cold laser therapy, herbal consultations, beach yoga, pain relief programs, body scrubs and organic facials. At Aluna Wellness we are pleased to support the wellness of our clients through the ancient art of Oriental Medicine. Acupuncture and Pain Management, with board certified Dr. Tricia Graziano, can help with a variety of ailments such as: arthritis, back pain, neck pain, digestive disorders, anxiety, infertility, weight loss and much more. Pain Relief is enhanced with the use of cupping and cold laser therapy. Herbal Therapy is an important part of our wellness and weight loss and programs. We feel a profound connection with nature and are compelled to help preserve it. Therefore, we created an eco-friendly facility, to serve our responsibility to the planet and provide you with a chemical free environment. All of the products used in our treatments are natural and organic. We also use fresh, locally-grown products and herbs from our spa garden to offer you their pure and natural healing properties.In order to enhance your healing experience, our space was intentionally designed to encompass the organic qualities innate in Mother Nature.
Bradenton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I didn't want to leave”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The moment I walked in I was greeted with a smile. I immediately noted the details. Everything thing about this spa is soothing to the eye and the touch. My last minute appointment with Tara was first rate. I was putty in her capable and knowledgable hands. The meditation room has 3 super luxurious and comfy chaises, with curtains for privacy and a head set iPod loaded with wonderful guided meditations. I listened to almost all of them they were so good. I really did not want to leave - My massage was over at 11:00- and I stayed until almost 3:00. They have one shower that is outside. The wooded enclosure and over head waterfall shower head is devine.
All of the staff members were warm and lovely. I live about an hour from the spa, but will make a special trip up there whenever I need some soothing for my body and soul.
Thanks Aluna for making everything little detail so pleasing.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Robynmarin

Bradenton Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best on the Island”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'm a local and was fortunate to discover Aluna Wellness a little over a year ago. Tricia has the most positive energy and her acupuncture treatments have made a significant difference in my and my husband's overall health. Tara and Jen are skilled massage therapists and I've also enjoyed the meditation workshops. The atmosphere is tranquil and promotes relaxation and balance. Make sure to allow time pre or post treatment for the relaxation room.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank AMItravelers
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tranquil & Serene”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I got a massage here recently and it was wonderful. The atmosphere is serene and relaxing... the perfect place for a massage. The facility is new and very clean. The staff was lovely. I will definitely be returning.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Donna071810
Sarasota, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peace & Tranquility”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

2014 started with a new state of mind and focus on personal well being. I discovered Aluna Wellness Spa by chance as they say, however, upon reflection I now realize it was the positive energy that drew me there. I received such a warm greeting from Allison at reception, a beyond fabulous massage from Maggie, and several healing acupuncture sessions with Tricia, the Doctor of Oriental Medicine. If your goal for 2014 is to reconnect to your true self then Aluna Wellness Spa is the place you need to escape to. The staff is truly focused on positive energy and therapeutic results. Aluna provided me with a serene and tranquil environment to discover the best new me! Don't let the inconspicuous exterior fool you, what waits inside of Aluna Spa is a brand new you.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank FloridaGal2013
Rockledge, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Awesome place for a massage”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

A friend and I got a massage here. They couldn't find our reservations, but managed to fit us in and we only had to wait 15 minutes. The relaxation room we were in before going in for the massage was nice! They have nice relaxing chaise lounges that have iPod shuffles and headphones with each couch. On the iPod is a bunch of meditating music. My massage therapist, (I wish I could remember her name!) was great! I haven't had a massage in along time and she relaxed me so much! It was an hour of pure bliss!

Visited January 2014