“Good enough”

Le Petit Cafe Tortuga
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Takeout
Description: It s a little cafe in the Tortuga inn resort complexe serving Crepes, French food like croissant, sandwiches, salads, Paninis and dinner menu at night (ONLY TAKE OUT)
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed at Tortuga in March. We went to the café once. We had coffee which was basic. They use Styrofoam cups which I don't care for. Maybe I'm just picky, but it tells me they are not too concerned about the quality of the coffee when Styrofoam is used -- not to mention the environmental impact. We also had pizza; frozen and tiny. We had a packaged Sara Lee muffin as well. So, I can't speak for the dinners ($59 per person), but the food we had was average at best. The lady serving us was friendly and helpful. It was also clean.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed at the Tortuga Inn and would pick up their coffee and bagel for breakfast
It's ok.
They also have chilled beer & wine, pop on hand.
If you don't want to wander far for breakfast or light lunch, it serves it's purpose.

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Just stopped in for a coffee on a chilly day. Plain black and unimpressive. Anyone out there wanting to open a coffee shop on the island, I would appreciate it!! Usually the good here is good, but I didn't eat this time.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We had breakfast in the new gazebo tortuga built on the beach. Got the breakfast from tortuga cafe. The staff was congenial & eager to please. Everything was cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

French crepes were really good, excellent actually. Took my breakfast across the street to beach side and onto covered viewing deck with tables and chairs to eat and "people watch". Lovely place from rooms to, pools to cafe.