“Wonderful”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Bradenton Beach
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I made our annual visit to Bridgewalk in June. This is by far one of the cleanest, friendliest hotels I have ever stayed at. From start to finish, staff attentiveness is outstanding. The rooms are quite large, easily fitting a family of 4, and very well decorated. It has a great feeling about it, and it's so nice to be welcomed by our first names when we visit. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
AngelarBradenton, General Manager at BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
We are so glad that we are your annual choice when we know that you have many choices. We can't wait to see you again next June!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was the first location I started staying at on the Gulf coast and thought would be the only. I was under the impression there was no nightly rentals on the beach at an affordable price. The good thing about the Bridgewalk is it is clean updated units with all tile, a must for any place near the beach. The owner of the resort was a younger looking lady who was very nice and always friendly when my wife and daughter would come in. As well they have complimentary beach chairs and toys for your use, the bad about the place was having to cross Gulf of Mexico Drive to get to the beach. Pedestrians have the right of way but no less then two times a day would a car ignore the crosswalk and almost hit you if you didn't jump out of the way, not safe at all for kids or elderly. As well they have a loyalty program that I felt we got shortchanged on but was not going to dwell on it. What made me look for other resorts is they raised their prices this year and have since found better values on the beach just South on Longboat. If they were on the beach I may have stayed with them, but rising prices (even though property taxes have gone down) disappointed me with the added risk of crossing the street. It is a nice place and I wish them the best of luck.

Room Tip: All rooms were pretty good in the buildings we stayed in, the Townhome was very spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
AngelarBradenton, General Manager at BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
I am so sorry that you have decided not to stay with us again and completely understand that we are constantly being evaluated on many levels. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel good in many ways and I would love the opportunity to address your loyalty club point issue. We are able to research and provide documentation to explain your points or to correct something that is wrong. Our prices do go up every year, however, the nightly rate was increased only $5 per night over last year. We did institute a weekend surcharge this year and maybe that is what impacted your decision. We believe that our property is unique compared to others because of the spaciousness of the rooms, depending on the time of year, a complimentary "grab & go" breakfast or a deluxe continental breakfast, access to the beach, restaurants & shops within walking distance as well as a loyalty program that gives you 5% back on your room charges for future visits. I hope that if you ever decide to return to Anna Maria Island that you will consider staying with us again
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We absolutely love this place! It all started 6 years ago when we planned our wedding and reception in Bradenton Beach and all of our out of town guests stayed here! We had such great experiences that we always come back! When we call to make reservations, the girls at the front desk know us by first name! And when they see us walk through the door, they are excited to see us again! Its a true home away from home! The rooms are very clean and well kept and updated! The beds are super comfy and mostly all king sized! There is endless hot water in the shower! This last time we got a townhouse and were so impressed with the space we had! A wonderful place to stay. The beach is a 2 minute walk from your room, and its a beautiful one at that! The pool is quaint but always heated and is a refreshing way to get the extra sand off before you get into your room!There are tons of great restaurants and bars in walking distance. And a trolley picks you up right out front if you'd like to explore without walking! As soon as we check in, our car gets a mini vacation too since we can walk and trolley everywhere! Its truly our favorite place to stay on the island! You will not be disappointed here!

Room Tip: The Royal Palm Building is our favorite! Your balcony will look right onto Bridge Street!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
I couldn't have asked for a better description of our property and services. This is exactly what we strive for and I am so glad we have been able to accomplish it. Thank you for your feedback.
Upstate New York
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had a week planned for a vacation rental home but needed a hotel for one night before. That is not easy on Anna Maria Island as most places require at least 3 night minimum stay. We found Bridgewalk and it was a great choice. Kathy at check in was very nice, hotel room was really more of a studio apartment with very nice kitchen, King Murphy bed, large bathroom and an enormous screened-in balcony. Extremely clean accommodations. There is a very small pool that our son enjoyed and we had lunch next door and could even grab a couple of cocktails and hang out by the pool (it was that close). After dinner we walked around then came back to hear the band playing. I read out on the porch enjoying the music but was surprised you couldn't hear the band inside the room. This place was the perfect choice and we'll be back. The place next door is Bridge Street Bistro, I believe. The street cafe had great sandwich/lunch options and the upper level is where we had dinner watching the sunset. I don't think they are affiliated with one another but it was very convenient to have great dining options available. The murphy bed was very comfortable and such a smart choice to keep the room spacious when not using it. It was a wonderful place on Anna Maria Island!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Anthony20
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If you haven't had a chance to stay at this great location - make it a priority! Being a local, from Sarasota, Bradenton Beach is lucky to have this little gem, unlike any beach hotel in Sarasota! Perfect location right on Bridge Street - surrounded by lots of great restaurants and bars - all within walking distance! We stayed in the Royal Studio Suite - 2 king beds, huge room, great balcony facing Bridge Street with view of the Gulf!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank carolbourbeau
AngelarBradenton, General Manager at BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
We answer our phones "you are going to love it here." I am happy to see that you did. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Bristol
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed my stay. I had one of the appartments which overlooked the sea and the pool with 2 balconies. It was spotless and the cleaning very good. We had a very comfy bed and my children were happy on the sofa bed which was large. Ee had a full kitchen and this was great. Its in a nice location with easy access to the beach.
Breakfast was fine but they could add some hot items to make it even better.
I would be very happy to stay again and reccommend this resort to others.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank beckyniblet
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2013

When we first booked this place I was a little apprehensive about the fact that the unit I chose had a murphy bed, but I slept better on that bed than I have at any other hotel I've stayed at. Heck, it was almost better than home! The room was clean & spacious, the myrphy bed design provides SO much additional space for hanging out, entertaining during the day. The staff at the hotel was kind & courteous & really made us feel welcome. There was a great bar/restaurant right downstairs and there was also upscale dining on the upper floors of that restaurant, so we didn't have to go far to eat. Since there was a full kitchen we were able to stock up & that saved us some $. The hotel was right across from the beach, so there was no lugging of coolers & chairs for blocks. It was an immensely relaxing trip and I will definitely be back again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
#7 of 12 in Bradenton Beach
Sunrise Garden Resort
Sunrise Garden Resort
#1 of 2 in Anna Maria

Been to BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort? Share your experiences!