My wife and I made our annual visit to Bridgewalk in June. This is by far one of the cleanest, friendliest hotels I have ever stayed at. From start to finish, staff attentiveness is outstanding. The rooms are quite large, easily fitting a family of 4, and very well decorated. It has a great feeling about it, and it's so nice to be welcomed by our first names when we visit. Can't wait to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. Ride a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida