This hotel is superb. We stayed here as a last minute decision to end our holiday in Florida and we were not disappointed. The room itself was far larger than we needed as we had a 2 storey townhome, but it was immaculate and very well maintained with a fully equipped kitchen.
The location of the hotel is perfect, with several bars and restaurants located nearby. The beach is across a road, but being one lane in each direction and with a traffic island in the middle it wasn't difficult to cross. We had concerns after reading a previous review but we found that most people slowed down and stopped so crossing wasn't a problem.
The hotel provides beach chairs, umbrellas and towels free of charge. We wanted to go to the beach after checking out on our last day, and they let us use their equipment until we had to leave for the airport. They also let us keep our parking space which was most appreciated. We didn't struggle to park at all, but we were visiting at the the end of the summer.
The complimentary breakfast wasn't extensive but the selection of pastries, muffins and fresh fruit together with tea, coffee and juices was perfectly adequate, especially as it was free!!
All in all I cannot recommend this hotel enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BridgeWalk in Bradenton Beach, FL is a great location with Key West style accommodations. We invite you to escape and learn to live on island time. A majority of the rooms at Bridgewalk are over 800 square feet not including the very large screened verandah. All of the rooms have tile floors and granite counter tops and nearly all the rooms at Bridgewalk have Jacuzzi tubs. Property amenities include a heated outdoor pool, complimentary beach towels, chairs and umbrellas, a restaurant/island bar and a spa on the property, as well as several retail stores. Don't worry about doing your dishes; you will receive daily maid service with a smile. We love our guests and treat them as a guest in our home. For those who are in need, Bridgewalk does offer handicap accessible rooms and Wi-Fi is available at the Bridgewalk property. Ride a FREE Island Trolley that runs from early morning until late at night. Bridgewalk is located on Bridge Street in the historic district of Bradenton Beach, one of the three cities on Anna Maria Island. Spend your day exploring Anna Maria Island and immerse yourself in our eclectic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewalk, a Landmark Resort Hotel Bradenton Beach
- BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida