“Amazing!! A must when visiting Anna Maria Island!”
Review of Island Creperie

Island Creperie
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely a must for our family when we visit the island. We recently had dinner and it was everything we remembered and more! The salads are great, with their home made vinegarette, which is to die for! The dinner is pricey, but WELL worth it. The pork medallions are amazing, also recommend the chicken normande and fish lobster sauce. Truly a gem, do not miss out on this fantastic food!!

1  Thank LaurenB1980

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A truly great change for breakfast! Food is very nicely prepared. Very pleasant staff & dining room.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This review is for breakfast only. We ordered the egg and sausage crepe, sweet crepe, and the fruit crepe. The fruit crepe had bananas, previously frozen berries, and canned peaches on it. I was hoping for fresh fruit. Both the fruit crepe and sweet crepe was cooked with granulated sugar folded inside. It made the fruit crepe overly sweet and it also gave the crepes a gritty texture since the sugar did not completely melt. The texture ruined them. The egg and sausage crepe was ok. The sausage wasn't great quality. It wasn't terrible but I think my expectations were a lot higher for a French crepe place with such great reviews. Try Ginny and Jane Es bakery cafe instead.

1  Thank mkwcol
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This restaurant was just OK. Was disappointed given its rating on TA. There were only two other couples seated the evening we were in and service was not great. Would not like to be there when it is busy. Server was pleasant and had no issue with her but had to top up our own wine - maybe that's just normal for here. The food was OK - my husband enjoyed his choice more than I did mine - maybe I was just unlucky. Doubt we'd go back when there are so many other restaurants but maybe willing to give it a go for breakfast or crepes.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been to the creperie a bunch if times. It's always a delight, she usually gets a savory crepe with pear and Brie. I have tried sandwiches and crepes such as the buffalo sirloin with mushrooms. Very good with the traditional salad, the dressing is a little thick for my liking but very good mustard flavor.

1  Thank wrx2ndregime