“Great!”
Review of Island Cream

Island Cream
Description: Proudly serving Sarasota's own homemade/handmade Big Olaf Ice Cream! Island Cream has the biggest scoops on Anna Maria Island
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Gorgeous ice cream (especially key lime pie), firnedly owner. Really great. Perfect while waiting for the next trolley bus! 5 star :-)

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Excellent variety of flavors. I had the white chocolate raspberry, my daughter had a combo of trash can and chocolate. We will be back before heading home.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Our family rode our bikes down the island and were looking for an ice cream shop. We were really impressed by how clean this place was when we walked in! The ladies behind the counter were friendly. Loved the old-fashioned touch of candy jars (= a free candy for the kids) on top of the ice cream cases. Ice cream was tasty. Cute place!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Cream has the best ice cream anywhere, bar none. Haven't found a flavor I don't like. Tracey and her staff are exceptionally friendly. The environment in the store is family friendly and the gift shop is very uplifting. Love to read the signs! My toughest decision is whether to stop in after lunch or dinner. Always a Great Treat. We're going to miss Cream when we head home to Michigan.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you are religious and want that reinforced, please go to Cream. They have religious sayings for sale all over their shop. We went there with our 3 kids. We found it weird. Too much religion for a decadent treat for us. Ice cream was average. Prices were okay. It was better than Joe's, but strange just the same. When I'm indulging, I don't want to be reminded of the sinner in me:)