Seaside Beach Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
See available hotels
  • Pool
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
View Hotel
Angelinos Sea Lodge(Holmes Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewson anna maria islandpersonal decklounge chairsfirst floorsmallest roomthe sliding glass doornext yearsmall kitchenettelove seatlook forward to going backwatching the sunsetromantic getawayfull size fridgesliderssitting areatrolley stopsfree trolley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I have just returned from Anna Maria Island and I can not wait to return,This was my best vacation ever. The sea side resort is a small jewel The suites are well equipped and have everything you could possibly need Each suite has a private deck with love seat table chair great for watching the sunset They also have lounge chairs with each suite great for soaking up the sun The staff is very accomadating and will provide you with whatever you need they were very helpful and friendly Loved the resort Wonderful restaurants on the island also ,Cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2009

I have to say I was totally impressed with SeaSide Inn all aspects it really was a "Perfect" vacation. I stayed in a studio room and everything was perfect, the rooms were VERY clean, and location was amazing! When my family checked-in the office girl was so pleasent, I will agree it's NOT like a huge resort with 5 workers waiting to be at your beck-in-call and as was a tag nervous because she looked very young but she was very nice, she introduced herself checked us in in less than 5 minuets and helped explain some of the places on the island. I have 2 young daughters and she took time to show them the toy closet and all the sand toys. She was very professional and polite! Anna Maria Island is such a beautiful beach and I could not be more pleased with the resort! I recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller, more "exclusive" place to stay it does not have all the bells and whistles but it's a home away from home and was a very relaxing trip!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2009

As noted by others "resort" is a bit of an overstatement.
The level of service didn't even meet what you'd expect from a Motel 6.
The office staff was surly to the point of being insulting.
Vacations are too short to deal with crummy hotels/service (*especially at what this place charges)

The area is packed with hotels and we found a nicer place just up the road for 1/2 the price.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Breag
Reviewed 3 October 2009

I have stayed at this resort for over 2 years now everytime I travel to Bradenton for business. When I first stayed I noticed it for the diamond in the rough that it was at that time. Since then, it has been totally renovated. Gulf front studios are the perfect end to a day. After taking a long walk on the beach, relax on your own private patio overlooking the gulf and watching the sunset. This resort sits directly on the beach and cannot be beat by any other resort if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing at home feel. The upstairs rooms have been renovated also with a deck for relaxation and overlooking the gulf and you can see dolphins frolicking just about every day. I have stayed at several locations but I will always stay at this one. No other can exceed the service and the excellence of this resort.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2009

I have stayed at this hotel twice and have loved every minute and will return any chance I can. If you love the beach this is the hotel for you. Just steps to the ocean. Watching the ocean in the morning while eating breakfast outside on your patio. Then enjoying the sunset from your patio every evening. Who could ask for more.
LIke i said if you love the beach this is a most stay place. Once you go you will want to come back again and again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple