“Loved this place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Seaside Beach Resort
Reviewed 2 January 2010

Right on the beach! Best view on the island. Perfect for a couple or a couple with a young child. The room was nicely appointed, the bed was firm and comfty. While the room and the kitchenette were a little small, everything was adequately sized, especially for breakfast and lunch. The grills were conveniently located and we were able to easily grill some burgers and shrimp for dinner. My recommendation is to bring a toaster oven and a blender. The staff and other guests were friendly. Best part was that we were RIGHT ON THE BEACH. No chairs to carry. Just step outside the patio and you are there! Loved listening to and watching the waves. Loved Anna Maria Island!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 December 2009

Finding value and comfort at one time in beach resort areas can be challenging. Weekly condo rentals can be overkill and even wind up with rooms in disrepair as they are not owned by the company you pay. Daily hotel alternatives can be a stark cookie cutter experience. The Seaside is a delightful in-between alternative. One of three resorts in the area. the rooms at this one are right on the beach, cozy, impeccably finshed, extremely clean, efficiently sized with a small kitchenette, and have all the comforts of cable and wi fi for an incredible value. Whenever in the area, I would highly recommend these resorts as an all around value for singles, couples and families.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2009

Sometimes we all need to get away from the stresses of life. After five days at the Seaside Inn Beach & Resort, I felt soothed, renewed and rejuvenated.

The careful attention to detail was evident in many ways. From the smiling, warm welcome I received on my arrival, to the staff's helpful recommendations on where to eat, shop, sightsee and how to use Anna Maria Island's free trolley service, to the beautifully decorated (tropical-style) room with a well-appointed kitchen (they even had a corkscrew on hand!), to the lovely toiletries in the bathroom, I felt pampered and well taken care of.

And the location cannot be beat. My own private deck, furnished with comfortable, padded chairs, loveseat and a table large enough to hold a good-sized meal for two, had steps leading down to the white sand beach and ocean. I fell asleep to the sound of waves gently lapping the shore each night, and that's the sound that greeted me each morning as well.

A quiet, peaceful, gorgeous setting--combined with one of the most genuinely friendly and helpful hotel staffs I've encountered (and I travel a lot for work) and a beautiful room and personal deck with a spectacular ocean view--make the SeaSide Inn Beach Resort a true gem by the sea.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2009

My father and I have been coming to the Gulf Coast for ten years. Five years ago we discovered SeaSide Resort and we keep coming back. The Penhouse is a beautiful spacious apartment equipped with everrything you could possibly need. The views from the living room, dining room and the private deck (second floor) are spectacular any time of day or night. There are no high rises on Anna Maria Island plus you are so close to the Gulf you think you are staying in your privately owned villa. Staff is wonderful and we never tire of returning.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed 25 October 2009

I have just returned from Anna Maria Island and I can not wait to return,This was my best vacation ever. The sea side resort is a small jewel The suites are well equipped and have everything you could possibly need Each suite has a private deck with love seat table chair great for watching the sunset They also have lounge chairs with each suite great for soaking up the sun The staff is very accomadating and will provide you with whatever you need they were very helpful and friendly Loved the resort Wonderful restaurants on the island also ,Cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2009

I have to say I was totally impressed with SeaSide Inn all aspects it really was a "Perfect" vacation. I stayed in a studio room and everything was perfect, the rooms were VERY clean, and location was amazing! When my family checked-in the office girl was so pleasent, I will agree it's NOT like a huge resort with 5 workers waiting to be at your beck-in-call and as was a tag nervous because she looked very young but she was very nice, she introduced herself checked us in in less than 5 minuets and helped explain some of the places on the island. I have 2 young daughters and she took time to show them the toy closet and all the sand toys. She was very professional and polite! Anna Maria Island is such a beautiful beach and I could not be more pleased with the resort! I recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller, more "exclusive" place to stay it does not have all the bells and whistles but it's a home away from home and was a very relaxing trip!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2009

As noted by others "resort" is a bit of an overstatement.
The level of service didn't even meet what you'd expect from a Motel 6.
The office staff was surly to the point of being insulting.
Vacations are too short to deal with crummy hotels/service (*especially at what this place charges)

The area is packed with hotels and we found a nicer place just up the road for 1/2 the price.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast
Bungalow Beach Resort
Bungalow Beach Resort
#2 of 3 in Anna Maria

Been to Seaside Beach Resort? Share your experiences!