“A Little Piece of Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seaside Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Seaside Beach Resort
Columbus, Indiana
“A Little Piece of Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

A Little Piece of Heaven - This was our first impression when we opened the doors to our efficiency at the SeaSide Resort, Bradenton. My husband and I spent 6 glorious days there during the first week of August, 2010. We chose SeaSide Resort based on all the reviews I read on this website and also based on the Seaside Resort website.
Our experience was more then we could have hoped for from the first meeting with Mark when we arrived to the breathtaking views of the gulf and the sunset. The efficiency had everything you could possibly need and it looked just like SeaSide’s website, much to our surprise.
After 4 days we moved to the Penthouse and I cannot tell you how wonderful the Penthouse is. If you are traveling with more than two you should look at booking the penthouse. It is like having your own private home. It was magnificent! Your own private deck, living room, dining room and private bedroom. It sleeps six and I understand can be made into a two or three bedroom with up to three baths.
Mark and Megan did an outstanding job of seeing that all of our needs were granted. What a pleasure to find such outstanding customer service in today’s world and what a piece of heaven for people who just want to get away from it all.
We have stayed at 5 star resorts on Sanibel and Marco Island and I would select to stay at SeaSide Resort, Bradenton over them time and time again.
Thank you SeaSide, Bradenton; don’t change a thing. You made our 30th wedding anniversary truly wonderful!
Mr. & Mrs. Quinlan

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2010

The seaside inn was a great surprise. My boyfriend and I are both in the airline industry and stay in hotels anywhere from 15-18 days a month. We decided to go less "hotel" and something smaller and cozier and the Seaside gave us just that. We were in room 2 which is the single room which as other reviews note it's quite small and requires being organized and not having much luggage. It was very clean and decorated nicely. The amenities were nice and cleaning with just 4 nights wasn't necessary so the towel replacement did us just fine. I think anything after 4 nights you'd need cleaning service though. The free newspaper in the morning was good to have so no need to drive to get the paper. The small pool is perfect since you're right on the beach and it's just the right size for a short visit. Downside to room 2 is that right above your head is the penthouse terrace so it always sounded as if a train was rolling above your head when they were walking or moving the patio furniture. We were lucky with very quiet people but I envisioned some people hanging out there all night long and that could make for a very long, loud evening in your room. I had to do some trip trading at specific times on the computer and the wi-fi was down. I spoke to Mark at the front desk and he told me he'd get the service people out to reboot the system and as I'm so used to major hotels I doubted him (sorry Mark :-( I told my bfriend we better find the library as I'd be doing my trading there the next day (25 years at the impersonal service at major hotels has left me cynical!) Later that day the wi-fi worked and he did indeed get it sorted...I was amazed. Gas grills are perfect instead of having to dine out each night and the local publix is 1/2mile away so you don't have to go far for groceries. The sunsets...what can you say...the wonderfully warm water...the powder sand and the quiet atmosphere. My only wish is that they'd give a bit of a eflash discount for a weekly rate. As much as we loved being ON the beach it's a bit tempting to save a few hundred bucks and get a place just right across the street. No complaints...we couldn't help but just love it.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
house216
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2010

We recenty visited Seaside for a family getaway. I loved that this resort was steps from the beach. The room was nicely decorated as well updated. The kitchen area was clean as well as the bathroom. They thought of everything for you at the Seaside. Its like a home away from home. We had a beach umbrella, all kitchen ware to cook and eat. The grills that were poolside were clean and new. Mark . . the front desk man was very helpful and answered all my questions about dining and the island. I also fell in love with Anna Maria. We will definelty be back!!! Thank you SEASIDE for the memories. I also have to add that the rooms are sound proof and you don't hear a thing once that sliding door is closed.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2010

Firstly, this is a very small complex that sits right on the beach. If you want a hotel/resort experience, look elsewhere.

With that out of the way, let me express just how much I loved staying here. The staff were friendly and helpful and I really liked them. The location was breathtaking if you're into amazing Gulf sunsets and clean, white sandy beaches.

Each room has its own refrigerator and microwave which I found quite sufficient. If you need more, reserve a studio as these also have an oven/stove. Regardless, there are three propane barbecue pits outside for any grilling that you'd like to do.

The daily towel exchange worked very well. I put my dirty towels outside the room before 11am every morning and I had fresh ones shortly thereafter.

Another really nice touch is that no matter which type of accommodation you have, there's also a deck for you to sit on just outside your room. You can also use the resort's deck chairs which are just beyond the room decks, and on the "private" part of the complex. Only guests have access to this.

There's a nice swimming pool too, but really, with the Gulf being so close I did all of my swimming there instead. I want to say that I was blown away by just being able to walk out of my room, onto the beach and into the water. I live in the Midwest and don't have the luxury of swimming in the warm ocean at 11pm. I'll never forget it.

I can only recommend this location to everyone. I loved it.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

The staff at Seaside Inn are great and go all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. The rooms are all decorated in a truly delightful tropical design, baskets of beach towels, nice little touches throughout. Clean, clean, clean and it's so nice to walk out the door to a great little private patio right there on the beach - I just can't say enough to let you know what a dreamy place this is. They've recently added a perfect little pool and there is nothing the staff isn't willing to do to make sure your stay is one you won't forget. Don't hesitate, we've stayed there several times over the past few months and can't wait to go back there again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh , Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2010

My wife and I have stayed at the Seaside the last two years and have already booked our stay for next year. The Staff are very friendly and helpful from arrival to departure. The 10 rooms are well kept and stocked. Each room has a deck with a table, loveseat, chairs and a beautiful view of the Gulf. Just off the deck there are dual lounges for each room. The water is so close and the beach is clean. The Resort is set up to be calm and relaxing, but there are many activities nearby, so you can be as active as you want. Take advantage of the stocked kitchen in your room, the grill outside or go to the many non-chain restaurants on the island. Hang out on the deck, the pool or the Gulf. Whatever you feel like doing. This is the perfect place to de-stress and recharge your batteries for handling life. At the end of most vacations I'm ready to head home. But I can truly say that when I left the Seaside, I didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2010

The Seaside Inn Beach Resort was beautiful and the location was incredible. It’s right on the beach. There are only ten rooms and they all look out over the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. We found the room just like the photos on the website. It was very nice.
The first time we stayed in this hotel was last May 2010 and stayed in one the of the Front Gulf Rooms because that's the only one available at the time - our stay was wonderful and relaxing . We loved it so much and decided to go back and stayed again at this hotel and stayed at one of the studios ---love it , love it !!!!
My husband and I are thinking about going back for the third time sometime this year and will definitely staying at this hotel again !!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
#1 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Seaside Beach Resort? Share your experiences!