“It's all about the sunsets.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradenton Beach
Seaside Beach Resort
Winter Park, Florida
“It's all about the sunsets.”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We've been visiting the SeaSide Inn since before it was the SeaSide; at least 21 years. It's clean, comfortable, and has a wonderfully professional staff. We'll be back!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Michigan
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I knew we wanted to go to Anna Maria Island to celebrate our 32nd year wedding anniversary, so I did alot of research. I am so glad we chose The Seaside. It was just what we were looking for. The view was amazing. We were in the upper floor room 9, I believe, and we had the whole deck next door to our room to ourselves. It was so private. We walked the beach and took the free trolley as close to Bean POint as we could then walked the rest. It was beautiful. We went to the Rod & Reel Pier for a drink, it was just that a fishing pier, that was a bit smelly but quaint. You can bring your own food and use their gas grills to save money. Their pool was small but nice for a break from the salt water. Very relaxing and we definitly reccomend it to our friends.

Buenos Aires
Reviewed 31 August 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful time at this cosy hotel on the beach. I´ve been twice and I´m planning to go again next year. Tastefully decorated, clean , very comfortable and it has just what you need for a relaxing holiday by the sea. It´s cosy and you really feel at home! The staff is very helpful and friendly , they solve whatever problem you may have.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed 24 August 2010

A Little Piece of Heaven - This was our first impression when we opened the doors to our efficiency at the SeaSide Resort, Bradenton. My husband and I spent 6 glorious days there during the first week of August, 2010. We chose SeaSide Resort based on all the reviews I read on this website and also based on the Seaside Resort website.
Our experience was more then we could have hoped for from the first meeting with Mark when we arrived to the breathtaking views of the gulf and the sunset. The efficiency had everything you could possibly need and it looked just like SeaSide’s website, much to our surprise.
After 4 days we moved to the Penthouse and I cannot tell you how wonderful the Penthouse is. If you are traveling with more than two you should look at booking the penthouse. It is like having your own private home. It was magnificent! Your own private deck, living room, dining room and private bedroom. It sleeps six and I understand can be made into a two or three bedroom with up to three baths.
Mark and Megan did an outstanding job of seeing that all of our needs were granted. What a pleasure to find such outstanding customer service in today’s world and what a piece of heaven for people who just want to get away from it all.
We have stayed at 5 star resorts on Sanibel and Marco Island and I would select to stay at SeaSide Resort, Bradenton over them time and time again.
Thank you SeaSide, Bradenton; don’t change a thing. You made our 30th wedding anniversary truly wonderful!
Mr. & Mrs. Quinlan

colorado
Reviewed 23 August 2010

The seaside inn was a great surprise. My boyfriend and I are both in the airline industry and stay in hotels anywhere from 15-18 days a month. We decided to go less "hotel" and something smaller and cozier and the Seaside gave us just that. We were in room 2 which is the single room which as other reviews note it's quite small and requires being organized and not having much luggage. It was very clean and decorated nicely. The amenities were nice and cleaning with just 4 nights wasn't necessary so the towel replacement did us just fine. I think anything after 4 nights you'd need cleaning service though. The free newspaper in the morning was good to have so no need to drive to get the paper. The small pool is perfect since you're right on the beach and it's just the right size for a short visit. Downside to room 2 is that right above your head is the penthouse terrace so it always sounded as if a train was rolling above your head when they were walking or moving the patio furniture. We were lucky with very quiet people but I envisioned some people hanging out there all night long and that could make for a very long, loud evening in your room. I had to do some trip trading at specific times on the computer and the wi-fi was down. I spoke to Mark at the front desk and he told me he'd get the service people out to reboot the system and as I'm so used to major hotels I doubted him (sorry Mark :-( I told my bfriend we better find the library as I'd be doing my trading there the next day (25 years at the impersonal service at major hotels has left me cynical!) Later that day the wi-fi worked and he did indeed get it sorted...I was amazed. Gas grills are perfect instead of having to dine out each night and the local publix is 1/2mile away so you don't have to go far for groceries. The sunsets...what can you say...the wonderfully warm water...the powder sand and the quiet atmosphere. My only wish is that they'd give a bit of a eflash discount for a weekly rate. As much as we loved being ON the beach it's a bit tempting to save a few hundred bucks and get a place just right across the street. No complaints...we couldn't help but just love it.

house216
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We recenty visited Seaside for a family getaway. I loved that this resort was steps from the beach. The room was nicely decorated as well updated. The kitchen area was clean as well as the bathroom. They thought of everything for you at the Seaside. Its like a home away from home. We had a beach umbrella, all kitchen ware to cook and eat. The grills that were poolside were clean and new. Mark . . the front desk man was very helpful and answered all my questions about dining and the island. I also fell in love with Anna Maria. We will definelty be back!!! Thank you SEASIDE for the memories. I also have to add that the rooms are sound proof and you don't hear a thing once that sliding door is closed.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Firstly, this is a very small complex that sits right on the beach. If you want a hotel/resort experience, look elsewhere.

With that out of the way, let me express just how much I loved staying here. The staff were friendly and helpful and I really liked them. The location was breathtaking if you're into amazing Gulf sunsets and clean, white sandy beaches.

Each room has its own refrigerator and microwave which I found quite sufficient. If you need more, reserve a studio as these also have an oven/stove. Regardless, there are three propane barbecue pits outside for any grilling that you'd like to do.

The daily towel exchange worked very well. I put my dirty towels outside the room before 11am every morning and I had fresh ones shortly thereafter.

Another really nice touch is that no matter which type of accommodation you have, there's also a deck for you to sit on just outside your room. You can also use the resort's deck chairs which are just beyond the room decks, and on the "private" part of the complex. Only guests have access to this.

There's a nice swimming pool too, but really, with the Gulf being so close I did all of my swimming there instead. I want to say that I was blown away by just being able to walk out of my room, onto the beach and into the water. I live in the Midwest and don't have the luxury of swimming in the warm ocean at 11pm. I'll never forget it.

I can only recommend this location to everyone. I loved it.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
#3 of 4 in Bradenton Beach
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
#1 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Seaside Beach Resort? Share your experiences!