We made a last-minute decision to take a New Year's trip to Anna Maria from Indy. Although we knew of the Queen's Gate Resort from previous trips, we had never stayed there. As others have noted, this place does not have the brassy décor and neatly-trimmed but off-putting hedgerows one finds on Longboat Key and further South. It is clean, compact, quaint, and friendly. Then there is Kathy--always ready to help with things forgotten. The pergola and pool are hidden gems in the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida