My best friend and I just spent 4 nights at the resort. Kathy was great and made us feel welcomed. Room had 2 beds, small table and 2 chairs, dishes, toaster, microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker. It worked for us as we were able to have our breakfast before we started our day. Beach was across the street behind a row of apts. and etc. Great location for going to either Sarasota or Bradenton. We had the beach during the day and the theatre or shopping at night. Only problem we had was the traffic. It was always bumper to bumper on the island so you had to double your time to get anywhere. We will definitely come back here in the future, preferably when it's not peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full of old world charm in a lush tropical setting, Queens Gate is reminiscent of barefoot days gone by. So very quaint and relaxing. Take a refreshing dip in our spacious, sparkling heated pool...Kick back, relax and barbecue your fresh catch from one of the island piers or charter boats in our beautifully furnished lighted and covered patio area. Laundry facilities are available. We welcome you for a relaxing getaway whether for a day, a week, or a month! Helping to make your beautiful memories possible, is our pleasure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Queen's Gate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Gate Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Queens Gate Hotel
- Queen's Gate Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida