“Anna Maria Island beaches are gorgeous and the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sgrimsley...
“Anna Maria Island beaches are gorgeous and the living is easy!”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My family of 4 stayed in this condo for 5 days/4 nights. It was awesome, except for being on the 2nd floor. Our knees couldn't take it! But, the amenities were well thought out and planned. From beach/pool toys and chairs, to smart TVS and very comfy beds. We bought groceries at the local Walmart so we disn't have to eat out all the time, and the best part was no grocery tax!! The island's trolley service was awesome. Totally free and will take you the whole length of the island. We really couldn't have asked for a better vacation. Only my husband wished our condo would have been on the beach and not across the street. For the price we paid, he thought we could've had a beach front condo in Gulf Shores. Again, I prefer the slower pace of Anna Maria. It was our first visit, and I'm sure we'll be back! Thanks to Mr and Mrs Whyte for all the comforts of home!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tammy P
Flintstone, Georgia
“One week is never enough”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our 3rd stay at this condo. We love Anna Maria Island! We see something interesting in the water every year. This year we saw dolphins every day in the bay and twice in the ocean. I prefer staying on the bay side because the breeze is wonderful! The sunrises are absolutely breathtaking. I love sitting on the pier early in the morning and late in the day. So peaceful and the boats going through the drawbridge are fun to watch. We rarely used our car this year. This condo is close to everything you need. The condo is always clean and the pool area is always spotless. There's not too many items you need that aren't available in the condo. There's plenty of towels and linens. Anything you need to cook a meal is also available. I love the under the condo parking. The car is always cool if/when you have to use it. We will use this condo again as it's almost perfect. I can't find anything bad to say. I haven't mentioned the beach! It's beautiful! The sunsets alone are worth the trip. Only about a block away and there's plenty of beach items in the condo also. Can't wait for our next visit!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach!
Liked least: I wish the washer and dryer were full size, but I understand why it's not.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing