Though it is a condo, service in the room is like a motel with clean and comfortable linens, towels, etc. I stayed just two days April 25-26, and had two different units since I reserved only a week ago and the place was nearly filled. Each room was clean and no hint of smoking odor. The Gulf view is great and the balcony porch had a table and four chairs so was well- equipped. One room had a router with wifi password clearly marked. You may want to ask if wifi is in every room. It had an uncrowded pool when I was there, plenty of sun, but you could go under the condo as part of the fenced pool area (all units are above the ground floor) where there were tables and chairs shaded by the building. I had a very good stay. If you don't mind a short drive while staying in the Bradenton/Sarasota area, the beach is a very good choice and the rates here were extremely reasonable, in fact a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida