“on the beach”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Bradenton Beach
wednesbury
“on the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

all rooms face the beach, rooms have fridge/freezer big tv free wifi .free bus up and down anna marie island ever half hour easy paddling depth in sea how ever this plce is not cheap that includes the hotel but ints in a great possition

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bradenton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

We had a beautiful view of an uncrowded beach and this was the weekend. The kitchen area was small, but well-equipped. Probably the most comfortable pillows of any hotel/condo that we have stayed. We had no issues with noise or partying neighbors. The room and bathroom were clean. Our room had a nice private deck. Onsite charcoal grills were nice. The pool was ultra clean with plenty of chairs. Great convenient located where you could walk to the Manatee Beach snack area/gift shop. If I had one complaint, and I'm being picky, the bedspread needed to be updated. The room was furnished with a small sofa bed and ottoman. The ottoman opened up to be extra bedding as well...great for kids. Nice sized room...all in all...this place is great.

Room Tip: Book early. This place is hard to get on the weekends.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Wesley Chapel, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

The view was beautiful with amazing Gulf sunsets however the condo was not very clean. The grounds needed to be cleaned and guests left chairs, toys and trash on the beach which was not picked up until my friend Penny and I did it ourselves. Very loud family get together until 1AM!! When Penny spoke to the Manager regarding the noise and 3 year old unsupervised child knocking on our door at 10PM, she was told that they are family friendly and she may want to go elsewhere due to another family reunion coming in. We have no problems with families, just not being able to sleep at 1AM! Needless to say we could not believe the Manager had the nerve to make such an unprofessional comment!

Almost all of the pool chairs were in need of repair and the pull out single bed was really uncomfortable as the pillows. Good thing we brought our own.

The location was very convenient. There is an elevator which is a plus. If they spent some time cleaning and working on the Manager's people skills it would make a huge difference.

Room Tip: Second floor is a must for the best views.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Cindy C, Manager at Club Bamboo South, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Hi Penny, Sorry we could not make you Happy, the first night you arrived you had a complaint, this was at 9:30 at night about the ac, you told me you had this problem when you left your home. I did offer you another room in which you did sleep in the room.When I arrived the next morning, you said you did not want to move from your original room. I had to pay the $ 35.00 to have this cleaned. Your room was very cold in the morning as the Ac will take a little time getting started, which I believe you did not give it time. When the AC man arrived this same day, he said there was nothing wrong with it and the room was very cold, this also cost the owner $ 75.00. You had only been here 24 hours and cost me $110.00 dollars .You had a problem everyday about something and also screamed at my employee, 2 times as she had to call me and give me the phone, my employee informed me that you were very unhappy about children playing in the pool during the day, you were unable to use the pool because you did not like the noise. I thought I was very professional I offered you a refund for the 3 more days that you had left so you can leave and try enjoy yourself somewhere more quite. Hope next time you find another place and be Happy, as this is what we wanted for you originally. It was clear that you did not like any kids because after they left you said you were enjoying yourself?
Tarpon Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Perfect getaway to a beach paradise. Not over crowded even for a holiday weekend. Beautiful clean beaches. Small town feel everywhere you go. Excellent choice of restaurants. We chose Mr. Bones BBQ and Beach House for our dinners. Both places were very comfortable, great service, and great food. Love everything about Anna Maria Island :)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Cindy C, Manager at Club Bamboo South, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Hi Sue, so glad you enjoyed your trip to Anna Maria Island and had a wonderful time. Hope to see you again.
Severna Park, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Though it is a condo, service in the room is like a motel with clean and comfortable linens, towels, etc. I stayed just two days April 25-26, and had two different units since I reserved only a week ago and the place was nearly filled. Each room was clean and no hint of smoking odor. The Gulf view is great and the balcony porch had a table and four chairs so was well- equipped. One room had a router with wifi password clearly marked. You may want to ask if wifi is in every room. It had an uncrowded pool when I was there, plenty of sun, but you could go under the condo as part of the fenced pool area (all units are above the ground floor) where there were tables and chairs shaded by the building. I had a very good stay. If you don't mind a short drive while staying in the Bradenton/Sarasota area, the beach is a very good choice and the rates here were extremely reasonable, in fact a bargain.

Room Tip: Both 100 and 200 series rooms are high enough to see the beach. But be careful since the condo has a...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Cindy C, Manager at Club Bamboo South, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Hi, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Yes, some rooms do come equipped with Wi Fi there are only very few that do not.
Hope to see you again and have many safe and happy trips.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Just returned from a great trip to Club Bamboo. Condo unit is as presented and I can't say enough good things about Cindy and our stay in room 222. The unit was updated, clean and just a wonderful view of the Gulf.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Cindy C, Manager at Club Bamboo South, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
I want to Thank you for your positive response as we do try our best to make everyone happy and keep Club Bamboo South a great place to visit. A vacation should be , positive, relaxing and fun. I'm so glad to have you as a guest and we hope you will return and visit us again.
Bellefontaine, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We just stayed here, other than the location and the fact it is beach front there is nothing positive I can say. The place was terribly dirty, the tile floor felt like it had never been swept and I'm sure it had not been mop. The carpet had stains all over it and the over place did not look or smell clean. Don't waste your time or money!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Cindy C, Manager at Club Bamboo South, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Hi Jill, I'm sorry you think this unit was so bad, when you talked to me on Friday Morning you did not mention any of this, all you said is: "because of the bad weather you may decided you may not stay and asked me about a refund", if you had mentioned the room was dirty like that I would have had a cleaner in your room asap, If this makes you happy to know the carpet was recently cleaned, about 2 weeks prior to your arrival. I know you wanted a days refund because it was raining all day and I had mentioned a free night if you were leaving early but we never received your keys until the next morning. The girl was in the office until 6:00 pm and never received your keys or any mention of the cleanliness of the room either.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton Beach
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
BridgeWalk a Landmark Resort
#1 of 12 in Bradenton Beach

Been to Club Bamboo South? Share your experiences!