So if you know anything about the area, the beaches are great! What more can I say? The water was wonderful, found 50 sand dollars, etc... Now, the hotel, yes it's dated, but it's a great location. The room layout is very strange. We stayed in a 1 bedroom with pullout couch and small kitchen. When you walk in the front door you almost trip over the bed... but remember, it's right on the water. The pool was nice, but soooo noisy all night long. Each night there were people screaming and partying around the pool until 12:30-1:00 AM and it echoes as the pool is in the middle, surrounded by all the rooms. But we had a blast and slept enough hours in the night! Greatest spot ever? NO... worst spot ever? NO
Recommend this? Depends on the reason and people going!
Oh one more thing, the staff were GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida