We stayed in Rm103. I can only review this room. Very, very small and not clean at all. No windows to look out of, and a sofa in the bedroom that I guess serves as the living room. We had a nice patio that you could see the gulf, which was great. For what you pay, this resort is way overpriced. On the beach, yes. We booked for 5 nights and stayed 3. That was enough. Bathroom was tiny and pool was also. This resort has great potential, but needs a do over and price reduction. Never gave a bad review before, but we were disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida