This was our second time staying at Bungalow Beach. There were 6 other couples that went and I think because of that we had an awesome time. The resort is very relaxing, cozy and quaint. I love the atmosphere it provides and the appearance of the rooms themselves. Being steps away from the beach was incredible. The only complaints I had was the upgrading of some of the appliances and other mechanical items in the rooms like the air conditioners and ceiling fans. Although they kept the room cool, the a/c was kind of noisey. There could also be some updating of the shower curtains and toilet seats. I know some of these things come with the history of the property however, by upgrading these items the resort would be even more remarkable. Besides that Bungalow Beach is a phenomenal place to stay. The staff was great and we will probably be back next year. We are going to try to take over the entire resort with all of our friends next time :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, Florida