“Not as great as I thought”
Review of Mimi's Cafe - CLOSED

Mimi's Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here with my father for lunch. We choose to sit outside the staff wasn't inviting or friendly. Mainly why we choose to sit outside, our server was great ordered drinks and left. Nothing on the menu sounded or looked great. We ended up spending our money else and felt welcomed!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

If you're in a bind and nowhere else is open, check it out. Mediocre food, decent service and prices

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I wanted to try Mimi's again as the menu has been revamped and I haven't enjoyed bouillabaisse since my visit to a bouillabaisse bar in Vegas. The squid appetizer and hamburger were good and the bread was excellent. However; the potatoes in the bouillabaisse were not cooked. By the time I was able to get the waitress, my guest was almost done with his entrée. The manager? came over and stated this entrée came in pre-packaged and he had gotten several prior complaints, so he had already notified the main office. This explanation simply says I was knowingly served their specialty entrée that they already knew was not eatable. My meal was ruined.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We have been going here for years, first visit back since new corporate ownership. Service was poor, although it seemed there was plenty of help just poor service . Servers seemed detached from there jobs, we were told oven was broken so no fresh bakery....after that disappointment, then we opened the menu, what the heck happened to all the great offerings? We basically could have gone to Bob Evans instead.
Good luck to Mimi's new menu, but we think others will feel the same about the new basic menu. C'est la vie!
The venue sure doesn't match the menu anymore!

3  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Was not the first time here and it sure won"t be the last. excellent food very unique décor and service always excellent.