Area was great. Room was average and clean. However, there was a major problem. There appeared to be some type of water pressure problem and when someone is one of the rooms around us took a shower it sound like a jack hammer. Asked to be moved to another first floor run (there were several available in the building across from us but the desk clerk refused. She offered us the room above the one we were end but could not assure if we would have the same problem. She also shared with us that they were aware of the noise. If this is so the. Why on earth would you subject your guest to this. Desk clerk appear not be concern with our problem.
Email the general manager and included the video I made with the sound. Also plan to email the Extend Stay headquarters and share the video with them as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Tampa / Brandon Hotel Brandon
- Extended Stay America Brandon