“Ok food, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Review of Lee House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee House
Ranked #82 of 309 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food here is alright. I have gotten food delivered and picked it up. Whenever I had gotten it delivered, after waiting two hours for my food, I still left the driver a decent tip, who then complained to me about how that wasn't enough money. This was incredibly rude, I had no idea that the drivers decided the tips for themselves. And on my most recent visit, I had picked up the food from lee house. I asked the woman at the front desk for some more soy sauce, who then had a nasty attitude with me and told me that two sauces was what they give and didn't want to give me any more soy sauce. I hope that losing my business was worth a couple of .05 cent soy sauce packets, I have had enough with lee house.

1  Thank veronica e

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great place to grab a quick bite, or to go with friends and share - excellent tasting and generous portions.

3  Thank PamelaBelle
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This place has an extensive menu of Chinese and Thai dishes. Several of the Chinese dishes came with tofu as an option and they were very willing to substitute anything to make sure my meal contained no animal products. The portions were very generous. There were 3 of us and we all really enjoyed our dinner. The restaurant apparently does a lot of take out business so things were slow which was ok as we were killing time. In fact we lingered at our table for over an hour after we ate and talked and were never rushed out (not that the restaurant inside was busy enough to need our table). The waitress warned folks after us that they were backed up due to the take out orders which is smart-people were able to chose if they wanted to wait. But the Gen Tao's tofu I had was wonderful. I was surprised how small a portion of rice came with the dinner but overall I felt it was good value for the money. I will eat here again when back in town. My omnivore friends enjoyed their meal, too, one opting for a vegan option since they were all so yummie looking on the menu.

3  Thank cindy m
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We were looking for a Chinese restaurant last night in Brandon and looked on here to get recommendations, and I agree with most of what others have said. It's a very good choice for dine in Chinese, or take out for that matter. I would think they do more Take out, as it wasn't very busy, but it was a Monday night so no where is very busy on Mondays!

The food was excellent, the veggie fried rice was amazing! I had curried Shrimp and it was really good, nice and spicy but not too hot. My husband had Sesame Chicken and it looked good, he said it was very yummy. It's not upscale but most Chinese restaurants aren't, and the atmosphere is a bit lacking, but the waitress was really nice and friendly and the food was great. No it's not a dining experience, BUT at least we got our appetizers out first, unlike some places we go where it all comes out at once! I would definitely go back again, can't believe it's taken us as long to find the place. Give it a try, it really is good. Service was also good. No complaints here!

3  Thank CelticDreamTours
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Off Rte 60 in Brandon, the Lee House delivers good Chinese food (above average for the Tampa area). Most like "New York" food that we have found. Only had 2 tables going on a Tuesday night, but service was good and they even agreed to an "off the menu" varient. Portions were enough for two and "to go" boxes were the norm.

2  Thank cambria147