“BEST Dim Sum in Brandon!”
Review of Lee House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee House
Ranked #142 of 316 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely LOVE the food at Lee House! They have the best dim sum in Brandon and we have enjoyed everything we've ever ordered here. I've referred many friends and they all love the quality too!

3  Thank EveB540

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I can't say much for the dining room service since we ordered take-out, but the food was delicious! They gave very big portions for the price. If we lived here in Brandon this would be our go-to place for asian food.

1  Thank Bturp
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been going here for a couple of years. The food is wonderful, ambiance average and with a couple of exceptions service is fair, at best. All the dishes are excellent and generous portions but don't expect the food to arrive in any particular order. Basically, the food is brought out randomly. If you are there on a Saturday, Limone, is a wonderful waitress!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food here is alright. I have gotten food delivered and picked it up. Whenever I had gotten it delivered, after waiting two hours for my food, I still left the driver a decent tip, who then complained to me about how that wasn't enough money. This was incredibly rude, I had no idea that the drivers decided the tips for themselves. And on my most recent visit, I had picked up the food from lee house. I asked the woman at the front desk for some more soy sauce, who then had a nasty attitude with me and told me that two sauces was what they give and didn't want to give me any more soy sauce. I hope that losing my business was worth a couple of .05 cent soy sauce packets, I have had enough with lee house.

1  Thank veronica e
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great place to grab a quick bite, or to go with friends and share - excellent tasting and generous portions.

3  Thank PamelaBelle