“Tasty Thai”

Jasmine Thai Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 301 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Tampa
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I like the Thai here. Not greasy. Good atmosphere. Portion size is ok, but No leftovers. My only complaint is that the restaurant is always too cold. Bring a sweater!

• Visited March 2013

Valrico, Florida
“Really Great Food”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

If you are in Brandon, you have to go to this restaurant. From the moment you're greeted, they make you feel special. The decor is outstanding and gives the feel that you are in Thailand. And let's get to the food. Wow, it's good. I had the spicy Thai noodles with chicken. It was hot but so much flavor. Too much for this guy to eat at one sitting; needless to say, I took it home. We also had the tempura battered eggplant and egg rolls. A lot of food and was reasonably priced. My daughter went with me for a daddy/daughter date; however, next time my wife comes.

Visited August 2013
Brandon, Florida
“Excellent Thai in a great venue”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We tried this restaurant several years ago and never went back....not sure why. We dined there this evening and were so pleasantly surprised. The whole place has been give a "facelift" with beautiful decor, attentive staff and delicious food. We indulged in spring rolls, house salad with wonderful peanut dressing, cashew chicken and shrimp garlic and black pepper! All were severed hot, fresh and tasty.
Jasmine appears to have a lot of "take out" patrons which we certainly will do in the future doing week nights. A nice evening with tasty Thai Food!

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“We Miss Jasmine Thai”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We moved away from the Brandon area a couple of years ago. Jasmine Thai is one of the places we miss the most. By far the best Thai food in Florida. I live in Orlando and cant find a place as good as this. I get the panang Beef served with Zucchini and my wife always gets the Amazing Chicken. The Coconut soup is out of the world. Go in and ask for BIBI. She is the best.

• Visited June 2013
Parrish, Florida
“A Delicious Thai Curry”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I stopped here while shopping with friends who were not sure they would like Thai. They were happy they did. The food was very good and offered a variety of entrees and spiciness that pleased everyone in the group.

• Visited May 2013