“Must Eats in Brandon!”

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #93 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This was the second Pollo Tropical I've had the pleasure of dining at...my first experience had also been a 5/5 at the location in Miami (April 2016). There is really nothing bad on the menu. We thought it was a bit pricey compared to what we remembered however we both ate until we were full so the portions were right. My favorite is the plantains! This location had cut theirs just a little too think for my liking but you can't beat the flavoring they cook them in! We would definitely stop in again and since we have family in the area we probably will!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Drive through lunch everytime I am in Brandon. Today I bought chicken leg and thigh with red beans because it is my favorite. I love their mango tea mixing half sweetened and half unsweetened. I always choose Pollo Tropic... when my husband asks me where I'd like to go. I make sure I pick up lunch when I am in the area alone.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We recently moved to the area and this is one of our favorite casual, fast-food places to go. They have amazing chicken and pork. We really like the Tropi-chop bowls where you get to pick a meat, add rice, lettuce or a mix of both and add toppings to it. It's like a rice bowl with meat and your favorite ingredients. Then you can go to their sauce island bar to top it with several things (salsa, chopped onions, garlic-cilantro sauce and my favorite - pineapple rum sauce. They have great kids meals here too! Try a side of carribean corn casserole too! They are fast and affordable. Try it TODAY!!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious as usual. Courteous staff. Food is amazing. Love Pollo Tropical. They need to continue to expand into the midwest. An overall great chain that offers consistently delicious food, this location is no longer exception.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We needed a quick lunch while shopping in the Brandon area. Polo Tropical offered some interesting combination lunch plates for a very reasonable price. Although they were very busy at lunch our order was brought to our table in short time and was correct. Very tasty and very reasonably priced. We will be back.

Been to Pollo Tropical? Share your experiences!