“EH!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Nothing special here which was a disappointment. Visited family and wanted to take them someplace they had always to go but never did. They were out of a few menu items, another disappointment though the wait staff was nice. My suggestion is to c choose someplace else.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great location, Friendly staff, pleasant environment, given menu specials suggestion and great dessert. No option for outside dining but have sunny places to sit inside.

1  Thank Kamy16
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we walked in. Even on a busy night the wait was minimal. Upon being seated we were immediately welcomed by our waitress and placed our drink orders. Note: they have a nice selection of craft beer. Their fried rice options are exquisite, better than most of the Oriental establishments. Their version of cheesy bacon grits are awesome, but so was all of or entrees. Definitely a “pearl” in Valrico.

1  Thank TheBuckeye
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We were in the mood for some great seafood. Decided on this restaurant. So glad we did. My shrimp bowl de jour was very delicious. My sister loved her chicken club. My mother loved her fried Shrimp. Everything at this restaurant was very tasty and fresh.

1  Thank peachysue8107
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was packed when we arrived but the hostess was very friendly. My daughter had the shrimp and scallops with fried rice and I enjoyed the salmon. Service was a little slow due to the numerous groups but the food was served fresh and hot.

1  Thank Diane A

Been to The Shrimp Boat? Share your experiences!