Have stayed at this Hotel a number of times in the past, always curious about if anything had changed from one occasion to the next, if something had deteriorated in any way, and so far had always left the premises with a positive experience..
Would this time be any different??!
As we walked thru the main entrance and were greeted by the Lady at Front Desk we discovered that it wasn't.
Thruout our week-long stay at 'Brandon Regency Park' all the staff were very friendly, flexible and accommodating. Making us feel welcome and valued as customers and giving us a sence of *Home'. The grounds are well kept and the rooms well-set w comfortable beds, plenty of deskspace, blackout curtains and good lighting, they're well equipped and well maintained.
Each morning the Hotel offers a satisfactory buffet in a clean and spacious breakfast room managed by an accommodating handler that continously refills the Breakfast items as they are running low.
The Hotel itself offers a great location close to I-75 with easy driving access to I-4/I-275 and downtown Tampa. Shopping, Movies and dining/coffee shops are within walking distance or just a short drive away.
We got a room on the second floor facing the Pool and though we sometimes left our window open we didn't really feel that the close proximity to I-75 bothered us
We will definetly return to this location in the Future and hope that the GM mr Wolf and his staff will uphold the excellent service and quality that they display today.
To us the 3 star rating that most websites render this Hotel is underestimated and misleading as the only thing missing for top star quality is an on-site restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Nonsmoking Hotel. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park is central to all area attractions, including Busch Gardens, Florida State Fa...See moreir Grounds, the Convention Center, Ybor City, the venues of Downtown Tampa and the cruise ship Port. Walk to AMC 20 Theatres across the street, Westfield Shopping Center (Brandon Town Mall) Visit Hard Rock Casino, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Florida Aquarium. It's just a short drive to St. Pete Times Forum (NHL Tampa Bay Lightning) and Raymond James Stadium (Tampa Bay Buccaneers). Reach Disney World, Universal Studios, and the Gulf beaches in less than hour. Enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast and newspaper each morning at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park. Work out in the well-equipped fitness center and relax in the courtyard on the sundeck around the heated pool and spa. The front desk is open 24-hours; We have golf packages available to some great courses. Rooms are extremely clean and spacious and feature high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, and more. Located just east of I-75 near highway 60 behind Best Buy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park Hotel Brandon
- La Quinta Brandon
- Brandon La Quinta