“Very Rude”
Review of Steamboat Dive Inn

Steamboat Dive Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branford
Steamboat Dive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Branford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Called for information. Man on phone was extremely rude and evidently did not want our business. Would not give information about availability beyond next couple of weeks. Would not listen to my explanation or questions, and was extremely condescending.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynne T

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Rotting overhang covered the double we got. Inside the room was dirty, stained sheets with other people's hair left inside. Roof leaked to the drop tiles and mold was in places. This motel needs renovation or to be leveled. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Unfortunately I will have to pass on the Steamboat Dive Inn

The picture posted on trip advisor is not the Steamboat Inn in Branford Fl and the real Steamboat Inn is not a Bed and Breakfast. It is a very dilapidated strip motel. As a motel it was a fail.

After diving the springs in the area, we needed our tanks filled. The manager stated that he would be there at nine in the morning to fill tanks. Unfortunately it was 10:30 before he arrived. As a dive shop it was a fail.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank paullB9728MK
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Our room was clean . The motel is right on the road but we do not heard noise.

Yes, the rooms are basics but the rate also!!! It is very easy to park your car in front of your room.

The employees at the office was very kind .We saw one when we reserved and the other at night when we arrived for sleeping.

For breakfast we have been th the Cuzin's restaurant . It was a good moment . We like very much these sort of family's restaurants.

We loved tubing and swimming in Ichetucknee springs . The 2 springs Are beautiful!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2012

OMG! I should have asked to see the room before I paid 50.00 for the night. So gross! The first room we were in had holes in the comforter and hair under the sheets. There was a palmetto bug dead in the middle of the floor. We said something and he moved rooms. Not much of an imporvement. The celing leaked and there was a big wet spot between the beds on the floor. The floor was so dirty I had to keep my shoes on or my feet would turn black!
I should have read the reviews before I stayed here. I would have rather slept in my truck!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank dreamangels85
Reviewed 27 March 2012

What else can I say? At $50/ nite!! What a joke. At $19/night, it would be barely tolerable, but ONLY if you take clean bedsheets and disinfectant with you!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 11 February 2010

So nasty that I didn't want to take my clothes or shoes off; the person who rated it a 5 must work there; in the middle of nowhere so we couldn't really check out and go somewhere else; we went to dive, the gear we rented there was defective (BAD BC which inflated on it's own sending me to the top of the caves we were diving, not good non-divers) and all he said was "well you came back didn't you?" -- so if I'm not dead I shouldn't complain... HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
5  Thank karenatch

Been to Steamboat Dive Inn? Share your experiences!