Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Toronto, Ohio, United States
“thank you all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is the friendlyest motel ever. I felt right at home.. We debated flying to Brooksville for the 12 year old baseball state playoffs. It was so worth it! I want to thank Kathy, Maria, Deborah, the lunch room ladies, all of you. You helped make keepsake memories for this greatgrandmother. I would return here, if just to visit my Holiday Inn friends.Oh, and I have no complaints about anything. July 13 - July 17. Rooms 208, 209 112. *our team lost, but they are winners is my book.....

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this review, 11 December 2012
Dear Elizabeth K:
We are so thrilled to hear that our staff here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida contributed to your "keepsake memory."
Thanks for sharing. You've made us feel like winners too!
Guest Services Champion

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

I am still at this location today. Under our door we received a notice that unidentified guests, presumably kids,were causing noise during daytime hours and if we didn't control OUR CHILDREN, WE WOULD BE EVICTED! Some front desk clerk named Maria ought to learn the correct way to write when sending memos to guests that keep her employed! I personally will make sure no one in my family or league ever uses this facility.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank suzjakes19
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
Dear suzjakes19,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville, FL. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Monroe, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

We (2 females in our mid 60's) were on our way from NC to Englewood, Fl and had reservations there - however - we had a vehicle emergency and couldn't get to our destination on time. I-75 is not a good place to break down in the middle of the night!!! Fortunate for us, we were at the Cortez Blvd. exit and within walking distance to this Holiday Inn Express. We couldn't get repairs until the next day. We had already been on the road a long time and this kind, courteous, helpful, wonderful lady really made us feel better. I think it was obvious we were at the end of our rope. We checked in and got a much deserved rest. Her name tag said "Cathy" - don't know her last name. It was about 2 o'clock in the morning on the last week-end in May. Just wanted to say thank you and let you know she represented Holiday Inn Express in a wonderful and professional manner!

Room Tip: It was just an all around good experience!!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this review, 14 December 2012
Dear Pat N:
You are so very welcome and thank you! It is our pleasure and highest of compliment to meet your needs. Thank you again, from Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida.
Guest Sevices Champion
Central Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

They either grown them friendly in Brooksville or this hotel puts a priority on friendly service.
Great place.

Room Tip: King suite is larger and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
BKVSRGuestRep, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this review, 25 November 2012
Dear Traveler052:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Brooksville, Florida.

Every member of our friendly staff is dedicated to making our guests feel at home.

Happy you enjoyed your stay!

polo illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Our family's experience at the Holiday Inn Express on Cortez Blvd. was an unforgettable one. The staff treated us with respect and hospitality.They went above and beyond for us. They made us feel at home and greeted us with a smile every time we left and returned.The ''sundries'' room was a plus for late night snackers, with pop, juice, ice cream, chips, crackers, etc. The one thing I was so greatful for was the washer and dryer facility in their building. We were over 1200 miles away from home and that made it nice for packing lighter. They also had two complimentary computers to use in the lobby for personal use. So,hats off to you. Thank you. The Shenefelt Family from the Midwest!!!

Room Tip: Third floor has laundry and ice machine. Plan for a large appetite for breakfast.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear Sara S:
"Feel at home" is beautiful music to our ears here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida... that is our number one goal! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Bonita Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

I was very happy to find a hotel with people who really care and make you feel at home. they go the extra mile.....especially Jim,Kathy,Julia, and Jeanii.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear Pam M.:
We truly do care...our greatest compliment is knowing you found a home away from home!
Thank you, from all of us at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Brooksville, Florida.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Brooksville, FLorida on March 31st this year. It was a really great experience. The hotel lobby and sleeping rooms are maintained so well it all seems like a new hotel and yet it is about 4 years old. The service was incredible making the entire experience delightful. I will be back! From check in at the front desk by Maria and checking out with Daniel everybody was so pleasant. Denise made sure my room was pristine as did Jason in maintenance. I strongly recommend this hotel if you are in the Brooksville area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DBertrand_12
BKVSRGuestRep, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
Dear DBertrand_12:
Thank you for your review. Our staff here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Brooksville, Florida strives to provide comfortable accommodations of the utmost quality.
Thank you for staying with us!
Guest Services Champion
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
#3 of 6 in Brooksville
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75? Share your experiences!