Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Thought I'd try it. Double points for their partner southwest airlines. So so hotel. Had work to do. Couldn't connect to the internet. Made the ridiculous mistake of using a capitol G as my guest name and couldn't get the system to forget it. Front desk didn't get it. Every time I logged in it kept using Guest instead of guest. The last quality Inn I stayed at made it easy. NO LOG IN. I tried the tech number on the log in page and guess what? Out of business. Nice evening having work to do and no connection. Dear whoever this concerns. You have lost my business. I come out here twice a year for a few days. Instead of staying 2 more days I'm out in the morning. Do your Guests no sorry guests a favor and lose the password. Just let us connect. You know, like at McDonald's. Lol

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Mcmac53:
We regret that you were not satisfied with the service you received. We apologize greatly for any inconvenience you experienced. We value your suggestion, however, an access code is necessary in order for the site to be secure. We hope you will consider a future stay with us. I can assure you, we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn @ Brooksville I-75 @ Cortez and the staff was very friendly, the room was excellent, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was great! I would highly recommend this as your place for stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Hello Steve H,
Thank you very much for taking time to provide such positive remarks about your recent stay with us. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when in the Brooksville area.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the front desk person was texting and it took 5 mins for her to say hello. We went to the room on the second floor and you could see a mismatch of paint on the wall. We saw a couple of roaches on the floor. The towels were rough. we complained to the manager in the morning and was very nasty to us. Stay away from this place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Rick S.
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your unfortunate experience. The interactions with our staff member with regards to your comments is NOT typical. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best in accommodations for our guests.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back, so that you could experience the hotel as it was meant to be.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I made the reservation online and didn't realize there were two holiday inns on Cortez blvd. I had made my res at the wrong hotel! Rachael the front desk clerk pointed out I still. had 15 min to cancel via the app on my phone. She saved me paying for a room I didn't want. The next evening I moved the TV (don't touch em) and it crapped out. Lenore and company immediately fixed it for me tho they were busy. As for the hotel itself, nice location, good pool. Decent breakfast and reasonable rates.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank RoadGhost
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mr. RoadGhost,
We all would like to thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-75 in Brooksville, FL. We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to making sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.
Adrianna Gautam

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Little issue at check in, they gave our king one bedroom suite away. We were tired and hadn't eaten so we settled for a smaller room that the clerk recommended. Turned out that this room was next to the breakfast buffet prep area and the noise woke us up very early. The morning front desk manager moved us to a king room at the same rate as the smaller room so there is good customer service ultimately! The rest of our stay was very nice. Both rooms were clean, the beds medium comfortable and a nice quiet setting - even being along I 75. The breakfast was standard HIX and the server was very friendly. There weren't many places to eat around the hotel, but a short drive west and there are plenty of options. All and all, not a bad choice for the area.

Room Tip: don't pick the room next to the breakfast buffet area if you don't want to wake up at the cr...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Ocean0808Cruiser:
Disappointed we did not meet your expectations and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.
Delighted to hear our staff resolved the issue making your stay a "nice and comfortable" one.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

2 tired travelers were looking for a room for the night and we were pleasantly surprised. Excellent rates for a King suite and they honored the AARP discount. Very friendly staff, clean room, good bed, free wi-fi and a decent breakfast. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Lebanon_PaErnone:
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express, I-75 in Brooksville, Florida. Delighted to hear you were "Pleasantly Surprised!"
We look forward to your return should your travel plans bring you our way again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Dated property. U shaped bed when you attempted to sleep. Padlock on the pool. Unresponsive staff to basic requests. I could go on, but I stay at HIE 20 or 30 nights a year. This stay I would rank amongst the lowest. There are similar alternatives nearby and other HIE in the area. Try those first.

• Stayed: April 2014
GuestServiceChampion, Guest Services Champion at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear HuffyCane:
Thank you for your feedback. We regret that your experience was not satisfactory. This certainly is NOT typical of our Hotel. Our staff strives to provide the utmost quality in accommodations.
Hope you will consider a future stay, so we can show you how great our Hotel is.
Cathy, Guest Services Champion

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
Days Inn Brooksville
#3 of 6 in Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville-I-75? Share your experiences!