“Besta one, not”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2013

was told they had an excellent restraunt so went there for dinner.
Was very disappointed. ordered mussels there, asked if they were fresh. was told they were. maybe their definition of fresh differs from mine

2  Thank Keith S

Reviewed 10 May 2013

The best baby spinach salad ever. As well as the Stromboli was awesome. Always end up with a container to go. Best meals for the money. Will be going back.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had the privilege of going to one of KennE Grube's performances at Besta One Pizza. The restaurant itself was a bit of a shock. From the outside it looks rather small. But once you get inside it is quite the opposite. The only problem we saw it that is just wasn't big enough to hold all of the fans that showed up PLUS the regular customers for the restaurant. And we can understand why so many people come there. The food and service was EXCELLENT. Igrew up in the restaurant business with my parents and I couldn't stop complimenting how great the food was. So, hats off to all around; the food, the wait staff, the restaurant owner. GREAT JOB!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Referred by nearby hotel. Was not too hungry so decided to share the filet kabobs. The dish was excellent and the waiter was very accommodating to our requests. House dressing for the salad was very good. Would totally recommend this place and if ever in town again will come back to try some of the Italian dishes.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

The food is really good SOMETIMES and other times not so much. The first time we came here a few months ago after the ownership had changed the food was amazing. I got the mushroom appetizer and caprese salad and my boyfriend got veal parm. The food was great and service was good. We have ordered take out multiple times. Pizza is really good. The takeout food is not always that great. I have ordered their huge salad and the dressing was overwhelming strong with vinegar. I actually enjoy the taste of vinegar but this actually burned my throat. We decided we weren't going to do takeout and only dine in. We went for dinner in the evening and I got baked ziti which was a enormous dish and came out great and I forgot what he got but probably veal or chicken which he always eats. Food was good, service was horrible. We went again for lunch and I got the mushroom sandwich (don't remember the exact name) and it was okay and he got the penne ala vodka and asked for meatballs on the side. They decided to replace the bacon and other meat that normally comes in the dish and cut up chunks of meatballs and mix it in to the pasta. He has also ordered the stuffed meatballs multiple times. Sometimes it comes with the ingredients listed on the menu and sometimes without. Basically there is NO consistency and it seems like new chefs and new wait staff all of the time. Unfortunately we probably won't visit again because of the up and down with the food and we never know what kind of service/quality we will be getting. I should add that the dessert is really good as well. Last time we ate here though we both got sick afterward (since we don't eat the same food we are assuming it was the dessert which is the only thing that we had the same). It is a shame because they could have regular customers if they could manage the place better. I gave it 4 stars because when the food is good it is really good.