“Best overall in the area.”

Enchiladas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 130 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Homosassa
“Best overall in the area.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is the best mexican food in this area. Moved here 10 years ago and finally found an excellent mexican restaurant. Will definitely come back. Prices, friendly service, good food.

• Visited May 2014

Southold, New York
“Not bad Pretty good”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place a few times now and have tried a few different things ( all chicken dishes ) and my favorite is the #7 chicken burrito I get it with the sauce ( I think they call it ranchero ) and the white cheese. Yum. The rice doesn't have much flavor and the refried beans are ok ( I usually mix the 2 together ). My husband has had a few different things ( pork, beef, and chicken dishes ) and has said they were ok.. He hasn't come across a favorite yet. Misty the waitress is always very friendly.

Spring Hill, Florida
“Almost but not there yet”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were so excited to see a new Mexican resturant open in Brooksville thus saving us weekly trips to San Antonio but ----
Yes, I know it's new in town but for some reason I have found that every Tom, Dick and Harry think that they can open a mexican resturant knowing litte about Mexican food. This is another sorry example of that statement.
It appears from the shabby looks of the pace that they had to open in a hurry and had little time to find matching tables, suitable chairs and installed booths that seemed to be reclaimed from an ancient hash house.
The prices of the entres were what one might expect to pay in a rather upscale estableshment. The portions were satisfactory but the refried beans and rice tasted like they just came out of a can with little thought given to taste or presentation. My wifes tacos were moist on the bottom and the filling fell out. My fajita was over cooked but did have good flavor despite the very chewy chicken.
In conclusion, I can not in good conscience recommend this resturant.

• Visited April 2014
Brooksville, Florida
“Best Burrito I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were in Brooksville looking at homes so were delighted to find a good Mexican restaurant. The owner was engaging and informative about the area. The restaurant isn't the greatest looking but the food was wonderful. Loved the burrito (shredded steak) and my husband had a white chimichanga with pork, also excellent. Give it a shot - I think you'll be glad you tried Enchiladas.
Cold beer!

• Visited March 2014
brookhaven
“Maybe the worst that I had ever had”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I promise all reading this. This is probably the most sorry excuse for mexican food that I ever had. It really is that bad. Take my advise or not. I even went back a second time bc I really wanted a local mexican place to go to. I felt sick to my stomach when I left..not bc of the food, but bc I felt like I was robbed at gunpoint having to pay for that meal which i (a big eater) would not eat bc it was soo ridiculously bad.. Sorry but this is the truth!!

• Visited January 2014