“Great burger”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Hill, Florida
“Great burger”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The burgers are always juicy and are served with any toppings you could imagine. The fries are freshly cut and they give you enough for an army. I always get the single and it is more than enough for me. My hubby gets the double and I don't know how he eats the whole thing.

Visited August 2014

Tampa, FL
“Outstanding Hamburgers”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Outstanding hamburgers and great french fries. If you order the fries you need to have a couple of friends with you as the servings are enormous. Plenty of peanuts to eat while you are waiting for your order.

Brooksville, Florida
“Overcooked burger”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm sorry, but other than the french fries (which I will admit are very good), I don't see the attraction. Why do they only serve their hamburgers Medium Well, they must know something about the quality of their beef!

Spring Hill, Florida
“flavor”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I love it, fast food at its best, Hamburgers are delicious and the fries are second to none, I like to taste potato not hard over cooked frozen "fries" always consistency and friendly service.

Homosassa, Florida
“Fast food at resturant price”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We were not impressed and do not understand why people rave over this place. If i want a burger in Brooksville, we will go elsewhere.

Visited March 2013