“Big Burgers!!!”

Five Guys
Ranked #18 of 136 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Great burgers!! Don't get the double burger unless you can hold your own!!@ Alot of fries in a serving, Pay a little more, but well worth the $$$$

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The burgers are always juicy and are served with any toppings you could imagine. The fries are freshly cut and they give you enough for an army. I always get the single and it is more than enough for me. My hubby gets the double and I don't know how he eats the whole thing.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Outstanding hamburgers and great french fries. If you order the fries you need to have a couple of friends with you as the servings are enormous. Plenty of peanuts to eat while you are waiting for your order.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm sorry, but other than the french fries (which I will admit are very good), I don't see the attraction. Why do they only serve their hamburgers Medium Well, they must know something about the quality of their beef!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I love it, fast food at its best, Hamburgers are delicious and the fries are second to none, I like to taste potato not hard over cooked frozen "fries" always consistency and friendly service.