“Great assortment”

Buffet City
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooksville
“Great assortment”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I go here every couple of weeks. It is not just a Chinese buffet. They so much to choose from it is hard to decide where to start. Oysters on the half shell (in season). boiled shrimp, salad bar, sushi, desert bar, Well worth a visit. We've never gotten anything but great food and great service. Many of the servers can't speak good English, but they don't have a problem taking good care of you.

2 Thank Georgia S

Brooksville, Florida
“Best buffet style Chinese in terms of quality and choice.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I go here regularly. Food is freshly prepared and does not come over the road from Sam's club as another reviewer states. Choice of dishes changes day to day and vegetables are sourced locally where possible. Try the Japenese salmon, hibachi bar and salad bars, I do!

1 Thank TheL0neRanger
Florida
“Again and again”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was with a friend from London and took him here. He thought the food was great. We had a leisurely afternoon lunch. There is no pressure here to eat and run. The place was packed on a Thursday afternoon. All the food was well prepared. I especially recommend the hot-and-sour soup. There is something here for everyone, including hot apple pie and ice cream for dessert. My friend liked this so well we are returning tomorrow, this time with our wives.

1 Thank kaiserdr
Dade City, FL
“Consistantly good.”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We spend 6 months in Florida and this has been one of my all-time favorite places to eat for five years. I really don't understand some of the negative comments because for us this has been consistently good with a great selection of food. I have also taken groups of up to 40 people here and they have provided a separate room for our party. We dine here at least every two weeks even though it is twenty miles away.

1 Thank senjohn
Homosassa, Florida
“Not that good”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Basically it is all the frozen food from Sam's club (across the Street) heated up and served at a buffet. If you are ok with that then this place if for you. However for the price there are better places to eat in Brooksville.

Visited August 2013